- JR IVERSON
He was one of God’s and Golf’s Good Servants. JR or Junior was a a man of many talents – sing, play music, loved his family and his friends. Anyone that walked into the Pro Shop KNEW that they were SPECIAL when they met JR. He made you feel that way.
- We will miss his smile, his hearty laugh, his compassion and his kindness
- JR loved life and wanted everyone else that was around him to feel the same optimism and zest for life that he lived everyday
- JR loved FAMILY, GOD and GOLF
JR was a part of Waverly Golf for a long time but in the past 18 plus years served in the Pro Shop. He was the Pro Shop Manager before I arrived in 2007. I am so glad that he agreed to stay on as one of our staff. He was a faithful partner in making sure our golfers enjoyed their experience at the Waverly Golf Course.
I am sure there will be many great stories over the coming days as we remember what JR did for so many of us and how he touched us.
- PLEASE LAUGH he would want YOU to
- Mourn a bit but he would still want YOU to continue enjoying YOUR life
JR – I will miss talking to you about golf, life, family and even about politics – as I never knew where you stood politically – oops, yes I did.
JR thanks for being a friend and a guy that took this PGA Pro under his wing. You will be missed.
JR I learned so much from you about how to treat people – I will continue those efforts on your behalf.
JR you were always there to assist – unless God or Family interfered as they were YOUR priority. THANKS.
JR remember what I taught you in our last golf lesson when you tee it up tomorrow at 8:32 am…
- Grip more in the fingers
- Even grip pressure
- Roll the right hand over the left hand
IVERSON FAMILY – thanks for allowing Waverly Golf to share our lives with YOUR DAD, GRANDPA and GREAT GRANDPA.
The Mason Family is so happy that we had you in our lives for that short time. You blessed us in so many ways. Thanks.
- Visitation will be Tuesday, September 5th, 5:00 pm at Kaiser-Corson
- Funeral Services will be Wednesday, September 6th, 11 am at Crosspoint Church
- Celebration of life will follow the service at the Waverly Golf & CC